SAP Senior FICO Consultant
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
SAP SENIOR FICO CONSULTANT - Ranstad Area, Netherlands - 65,000 - 75,000 + Benefits
My multinational consultancy client has recently opened up several vacancies in the Netherlands, to support their growing client base and project demand. My client is urgently seeking for at least 2 Senior FICO Consultants to join their dynamic team - servicing clients within the Ranstad Area of the Netherlands.
- You will need to be able to give clients advice and best practice knowledge on financial process optimization and integrated solutions.
- You must be prepared to give clients advice on multiple financial modules and have an interest in a wide spectrum of financial solutions.
- You must be truly enthusiastic in the finance field and be able to serve as a trusted advisor.
- You must be able to translate business processes and concepts into SAP solutions with ease and strategy.
- Throughout the entire SAP project you must be able to add value and come up with crafty designs yourself.
- Bachelor's Degree is desired
- You must be able to speak fluently in Dutch (English is a plus)
- You should have at least 5 years of SAP experience in the Finance field
- You are familiar with the latest technologies in SAP (S4/HANA)
- You should have completed at least 2 full life cycle implementations
- SAP certification to prove theoretical knowledge is a strong advantage
- Specialize in Finance and/or Controlling
- Sound knowledge of financial processes
- You must be customer-orientated and able to show results
- Strong analytical skills is desired and excellent communication
- You must be flexible to work on a variety of different projects in different industries.
- You should have a good sense of humor and willing to socialize with your peers.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Company car and fuel card
- Meal voucher for lunch
- Frequent training for new SAP technologies (S/4HANA)
- Internal project planning department
- Career progression opportunities
- Friendly work environment where everyone shares their knowledge, project challenges and experience.