MS Teams Administrator
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Contract-to-hire position available ASAP!
Candidates should be very comfortable working with Microsoft Teams
- Execute enterprise wide UC projects including design, implementation, and support.
- Architect collaboration solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Work with team members to implement solutions that have been engineered/architected.
- Create technical documentation and manuals to be used by other IT resources.
- Meet with key resources in the organization to evaluate their UC needs and assist with the adoption of these solutions.
- Partner with vendors to stay current on emerging technologies that bring value to the organization.
- Adhere to the organization's change management procedures.
- Provide technical recommendations to IT management.
- Provide 3rd level 24/7 support for direct responsibilities.
- At least 7 years of related IT experience.
- Hands-on experience architecting, designing and implementing Unified Collaboration solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related Technology field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies, products, and protocols.
- Experience with the supporting the Microsoft o365 platform.
- Experience implementing and supporting web meeting solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Skype for Business, Zoom, or other comparable platforms.
- Experience with designing and architecture of conference room meeting solutions utilizing Polycom, Crestron, Microsoft or other comparable platforms.
- Experience with enterprise-wide implementations.
- Working knowledge of Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, Facebook Workplace, or comparable UC tools.
- Knowledge of security rules and regulations such as PCI or SOX.
- Possess current technical certifications.