Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Contract-to-hire positions available ASAP for .NET Developers in the Northeast Ohio area.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full life cycle development, designing, coding, and debugging of applications.
- Working in compliance to meet current IT department internal Arconic Self-Assement Tool (ASAT) security objectives and requirements.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in learning new technical skills and keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Problem-solving mentality; interested in finding a way to improve the team, product, process, and user experience.
- In-depth knowledge of web, Server Side, and mobile framework.
- High attention to detail and a drive to meet key deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Experience delivering solutions for ease of use to end-users while being easily maintained.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Python, Bootstrap, MVC Architecture.
- Knowledge or familiarity with interfacing Oracle and SQL Server databases.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$97.5k - $97.5k Annual