Posted on Jan 20, 2020 by OCC Computer Personnel
My client is looking for a Substation Engineer to join them on a 9 month initial contract.
The ideal candidate will work designs for both transmission and distribution substation Projects.
- Overall responsibility to produce electrical substation designs,
- A strong work ethic with a clear focus on delivering results within a tight time frame,
- A clear understanding of project management principles and the ability to update MS Project programmes,
- The ability to manage and coordinate inputs from a range of engineering disciplines and key stakeholders.
Knowledge, skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to deliver on key responsibilities,
- A proven track record in delivering substation engineering projects,
- Knowledge of Eplan 5 and Eplan P8 design software,
- Experience in a wide range of design including transmission and distribution substations (38kV, 110kV substation design),
- Experience in control and protection systems (AC/DC)
More information is available on request.