Emerging Technology Consulant
Posted on Jan 20, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton and Partners BV is looking for an Experienced Emerging Technology Consultant to join one of our international clients for a position in Amsterdam, The Netherlands of 12 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton and Partners BV is looking for a strong communicative and experienced, As a Emerging Technology Consultant is looking for enthusiastic and experienced Responsible for hands on technical development & delivery of Speech/Wearables/Chatbots/Track & Trace based solutions in an agile fashion to the business in order to provide insights & improvement to business processes and solving business problems.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Hands on technical delivery working with business representatives to develop E2E technical solution requirements and the E2E technical feasibility study for (Emerging Technologies) Speech/Wearables/Chatbots/Track & Trace/related technologies related projects
- Hands on technical delivery of Wearables/Chatbots/Speech/Track & Trace/related technologies projects and to deploy these solutions within infrastructure together with relevant IT staff
- Contributing to Technical insight, bringing new technologies into scoping digital strategy around Wearables/Chatbots/Speech/Track & Trace/related technologies
- Contributing deep technology insight on options for how Wearables/Chatbots/Speech/Track & Trace/can be used to drive Health, Safety and Environment benefits.
- Contributing technology insight to the lead in this area for setting up Wearables/Chatbots/Speech/Track & Trace/related technologies long term strategy.
- Contributing deep Technical Architecture and Platform insight for Wearables/Chatbots/Speech/Track & Trace/solutions, working with the Architects and Platform Owners.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Proven practical experience with relevant topics in all technologies as mentioned above.
- Good oversight and being practical at the same time.
- Good understanding of related technologies such as AI (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing)
- Good knowledge of Chatbot and Speech technology services in multiple platforms including: Microsoft, AWS and Open Source
- Ability to shape and drive initiatives (involving multiple teams and Suppliers) to prove concepts, demonstrate value, and take to MVP service.
- Insight to leverage consumer technology for business value.
- Creative problem solver and team player with strong communication skill
Why Should You Apply?
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.