Business Analyst/Coordinator - Global Financial Organisation - €350+ P
Posted on Jan 20, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
3 Month contract (with the opportunity to extend) as a Business Analyst/Coordinator, with a day rate of over €350+, plus a modern office layout in the centre of Luxembourg.
Key skills -
- Deep Financial Industry knowledge with a great understanding of Capital Markets and settlements.
- In depth knowledge of stock exchanges and global settlement platforms.
- Project management/support experience
- Client support
- Business operator
- Value creator
- People manager
- Credit knowledge
- Operational support to prepare the client emails, including preparation and quality review of the material sent to clients (Emails, Formatting of content and Content review - quality check).
Advanced Customer support
- Help answering L2 (ie complex questions for strategic clients) and L3 clients concerns (escalation of strategic clients concerns towards management in order to mitigate clients risks and issues) through emails, video calls and physical clients meetings
- Mobilize the right internal stakeholders in order to help answering complex clients questions and transform their concerns into business.
- Prepare top management decision support, based on scenario analysis and recommended options with associated rationale
- Identify the business risk associated to clients questions/concerns
- Master and follow up until full mitigation the key open strategic risks and issues and is able to explain them to the top management.
- Support credit analyst and credit decision makers in the preparation, quality review/audit and approval of new final clients contracts to facilitate credit decision makers timely signature of new contracts
- We expect that you will already have significant experience in a similar position and within Financial Services would be a plus.
We expect that you will already have significant experience in a similar position and within Financial Services would be a plus.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!