German and English speaking PMO/Training Coordinator
Posted on Jan 20, 2020 by Experis AG
German & English PMO/Training Coordinator
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a fluent German & English Training Coordinator who will support the Professional Development team within the Employee Development Department
Overview of the project:
Be part of the team that creates individual training, tailored to the needs of the frontline employees.
- Support Team Leaders, Project and Program Managers in the implementation of training initiatives within the different units and target groups of the Bank.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of training initiatives
- Actively support projects in the context of employee development.
- Acquisition and maintenance of relevant data, information and tools relevant for training.
- Support of content management and curating on digital platforms
- Coordination of activities with all stakeholders.
- Keeping processes up to date, electronic tools etc.
- Dealing with finances: creating budget receipts, preparing invoices for payment, creating reports etc
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a CorporateTraining & Development
- Ability to work across teams with different internal and external people in a structured, forward-looking, independent and reliable manner
- Flexibility and willingness to learn when dealing with digital media and platforms
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (eg PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Very good knowledge of English and German - both written and spoken.
- Experience in organizing training programs or event management
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Jane Leese.