ETL Developer - Brussels
Posted on Jan 20, 2020 by Hanson Regan Ltd
Hanson Regan are currently recruiting for a ETL Developer for a new opportunity that is based in Belgium for a 12 month initial contract with an option to extend.
- Developing most of the time (Powercenter and Hadoop)
- Be able to understand the business requirements and propose a valid technical solution.
- Monitor and guarantee the continuity of the application in the QA and PROD-environment.
- Follow up and analyse incidents, identify the root cause, implement bug fixes and insure post-production support
- Optionally guide a junior/medior developer
- Advanced knowledge of general Data Warehouse and BI concepts
- Advanced knowledge Datamodelling
- Strong & proven experience with Informatica Powercenter (including version 10) in a large company setup (DEV, TST, QA, PROD Servers).
- Strong & proven experience with big volumes processing and performance-tuning
- Profound knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL/HQL queries)
- Advanced Knowledge of Linux kornshell programming
- Practical Experience with Teradata SQL (BTEQ scripts, stored procedure) and Loading utilities (Fastload, Multiload)
- Practical Experience with developments on hadoop is a big plus (Hive, Spark, Scala, Kafka, Python,...)
If you have the skills and are interested in this role, click apply!