Senior ERP Project Manager (Infor M3, SAP)
Posted on Jan 20, 2020 by Xencore (UK) Limited
Our client, one of the world's largest global independent dermatology company, a leader in the research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven solutions for the skin are currently looking for Senior ERP Project Manager.
Based in the French speaking region of Switzerland, in an innovative and dynamic environment, you will report to the Head of IT/Project Management providing day-to-day ERP project management leadership to the local and global IT Group.
As ERP Senior Project Manager you will work closely with the IT Group Lead to establish and maintain strategic project plans and budgets, organize and lead project team meetings, foster communication and coordinate between functional groups, ensuring adequate resourcing to meet goals, identifying risks and mitigations and providing updates on project status to project team leaders to ensure the timely supply of quality products to our patients.
Activities and responsibilities:.
- Lead, manage and execute the end to end ERP strategy for implementation, integration and migration. Responsible for the full life cycle of the project: initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control and completion.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and statements of work, develop project estimates, and estimate the resources needed to achieve ERP implementation success and ongoing support goals.
- Drive all phases of the functional/technical implementation of the project from the planning to post go-live, ensuring the accomplishment of desired scope, timeline and quality.
- Collaborate with other project managers to plan scope, schedule, risk, stakeholder management, cross-team collaboration and the synchronization of effort across all other applications to drive project outcomes.
- Maintain plans and report program status dashboards and provide regular monthly executive program status updates at Executive Steering Committee levels including feedback from internal users and customers to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive ERP Preparation phase that includes the development of program strategy, roadmap for ERP and ecosystem, requirements gathering, scope definition and sizing, technical landscape and delivery processes, testing and training strategy.
- Monitor ERP portfolio performance, identify portfolio issues, and influence schedule changes, scope adjustments, or resource loading timeline and plan. Manage third-party vendors expeditiously to ensure proper resourcing level and expertise and perform according to SOW.
- Develop and maintain standard project documentation - project plans, agendas, action items, deliverables and ensure adherence to company Project Management Standards and Software Development Lifecycle best practices.
- Manage a high degree of change in a fast-paced, complex and demanding environment. Lead project(s) ensuring adherence to the established project methodologies, standards, tools, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate with the Leadership team and other IT resources to solve complex problems, develop innovative solutions, remove barriers and collaborate with the sprint teams to iteratively deliver based on release plans.
If you feel that you have strong ERP Project Management skills in one of the areas SAP, Infor M3, etc. please do send us a copy of your CV.