Posted on Jan 20, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
senior engineer urgently required to work in Grenobele France for an initial 6 months Contract role for our Multinational Telecommunications Client
As a senior engineer you will act as a technical escalation point for your team.
- You must be fluent in English
- You will need a superior knowledge of Windows and Mac support, mobile devices and the various operating systems.
- Demonstrate a strong troubleshooting and technical support acumen.
- Senior knowledge of security protocols, desktop configurations and Back End systems support
- Strong knowledge of network related support, such as LAN, Wan and network access protocols.
- Industry recognized certifications such as Network+, Microsoft certified solutions associate and CompTia a+.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV by return and I'll be happy to share the job description with you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.