Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Jan 20, 2020 by iTalent Consultancy
Senor .NET Developer required to join a growing and established company in Leicester City centre.
Out client is an innovative company who work in the Cloud space that has been established for over 8 years and are now a leading player in their sector.
The company are going through impressive growth and are now seeking a Senior.NET Developer to work in an established development team based in Leicester City Centre.
The company has offices worldwide and employ over 150 staff across multiple offices globally.
The company offer flexibility in working hours.
What you will do:
You will be joining a vibrant and friendly team of 20 in IT as a Senor.NET Developer working alongside other talented developers and testers where you will help develop existing and new products and services. Working on greenfield projects our client is looking for Individuals who have strong development experience who enjoy working collaboratively with their peers in providing the best solutions possible.
We are seeking ambitious and enthusiastic Senor Developer who enjoy problem solving and sharing creative solutions whilst working closely with junior Developers.
The Senor .NET Developer will work in a number of different areas within the business where you will work on hands on development and project scoping.
- 5+ years relevant development experience as a .NET C# Developer
- Good understanding NodeJS and Angular
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- Competent taking technical ownership of a functional area within a project, with an eye on quality, efficiency and delivery
- Experience working with Cloud/AWS (SaaS Or PaaS)
- Enthusiasm for learning and sharing
- Experience with Angular
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (eg Scrum, Kanban)
- Exposure to database and messaging technologies (eg MySQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, Deep Stream)
If this sounds like you Apply today for the role of Senior .NET Developer as successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£30k - £55k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£41k - £55k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual