Informatica Developer - MDM
Posted on Jan 19, 2020 by Solugenix Corporation
Req No. : 2
Category: Information Technology
EXCITING CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AS A SENIOR INFORMATICA MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT (MDM) DEVELOPER!
Solugenix is working with a reputable healthcare client in the Los Angeles CA area. This can be either a Direct Hire or Contract to Hire Opportunity! The candidate will work as part of a team comprised of a project manager, business analysts, and other members of the technical staff to use test-driven development techniques to develop and implement MDM / data management processes to support sequencing and analysis efforts.
• Implement, maintenance, and enhance enterprise-level data architecture.
• Use test-driven development techniques to develop and implement MDM / data management processes to support sequencing and analysis efforts.
• Work with Business Analysts and Data Modelers to understand requirements and translate business requirements to workflow designs.
• Design, develop and unit test sustainable database ETL/MDM applications to support those requirements.
• Create technical design documents that capture source to target mapping, define transformation algorithms, and document data quality rules.
• Participate in project planning, providing work breakdown and estimates, provide acceptance criteria.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as an Informatica MDM Developer with at least 3 years experience in Health Care/Managed Care.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Informatica MDM, Product 360, ActiveVOS (BPM) products with at least one year of experience specifically in Active VOS, minimum of 2 years of experience in MDM.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Business Entity Services (BES)
• Experience on Informatica Data Quality like Profiling, Data Parsing, Standardization and Cleansing.
• Experience with Informatica Data Quality as a service in SOA or Web Services architecture. Experienced in custom IDD Screen Development.
• Experienced in custom MDM and IDD User Exits.
Please send your resume to , Senior IT Recruiter for immediate consideration. We can help you secure an interview!
Be at the forefront of world-changing technologies that are driving society forward. Solugenix is a professional services firm established in 1969, the longest serving independent consulting firm in the nation distinguished by a history of industry innovation.
When you work with Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world's largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. We work in the background helping large enterprises like Johnson & Johnson, Sony Pictures, Edwards Life Sciences, Union Bank and American Express solve some of their most difficult business challenges. We provide unparalleled service delivery for our customers whether it's increasing customer satisfaction with Support Center solutions, transforming service management with cloud solutions like ServiceNow®, developing complex business applications, or automating processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
At Solugenix, we believe in investing in our people, celebrating successes, supporting each team member, making clients successful and making an impact. Every employee who joins our team matters and becomes a critical component of our team that drives us forward.
Join our professional services team and work alongside the best professionals in the IT and service industry. Join the Solugenix family and discover what it's like to be a part of a high-performing team, connect with Solugenix today.
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!