Senior Middleware Technology Lead / Architect
Posted on Jan 19, 2020 by Solugenix Corporation
Req No. : 2
Category: Information Technology
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AS SENIOR MIDDLEWARE TECHNOLOGY LEAD / ARCHITECT IN IRVINE, CA
Solugenix is partnered with one of the global leaders in the medical device industry. This is a unique opportunity to join one the most innovative Bio & Lifesciences company in the world. Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Middleware Technology Lead / Architect who has strong experience in addressing problems of patching, systems integration,compatibility and multiple platforms. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in JBoss,Tomcat, Apache, IIS WebLogic, WebSphere. This is a long-term contract opportunity and will be based out of Irvine, CA.
- Address problems of patching, systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other engineers in the team.
- Identify issues with Middleware patching and develop solutions to them.
- Design and develop solutions for Middleware application issues.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architectural and Middleware team to define scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions.
- Document technical architecture and patching specifications.
- Present facts and recommendations.
- Providing guidance, software development management, and technical management.
- Good understanding of Middleware architecture and ability to simplify complex technical problems.
- Experience in designing and applying integration patterns to solve various Middleware issues
- Work closely with all stake holders.
- Document test results and validate results.
- Experience working with various vendors.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team colleagues and direct reports.
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Over 10 years of experience in application Middleware administration /Integration in technologies related to the web (Jboss, Tomcat, Apache, IIS WebLogic, WebSphere).
- Very good knowledge of Middleware patching is required for this role.
- Any enterprise security management is a plus.
- Automation experience with shell/ Perl/Python/YAML scripting a plus.
- Working experience with Ansible, Chef or any other configuration management tools a plus.
- Strong experience with Windows and Linux systems administration.
- Working knowledge on cloud- to-cloud integrations.
- Experience supporting Java apps in a production environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Middleware infrastructure components.
- Knowledge of SCCM, Flexera, Tanium is a plus.
- Understanding of networking, firewall, and traffic management.
- Understanding of TCP/IP concepts.
- Working knowledge of application and web security controls and vulnerability management.
- 4-year college degree.
Please send your resume to Vinay Iruvanti(), for immediate consideration. We can help you secure an interview!
Be at the forefront of world-changing technologies that are driving society forward. Solugenix is a professional services firm established in 1969, the longest serving independent consulting firm in the nation distinguished by a history of industry innovation.
When you work with Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world's largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. We work in the background helping large enterprises like Johnson & Johnson, Sony Pictures, Edwards Life Sciences, Union Bank and American Express solve some of their most difficult business challenges. We provide unparalleled service delivery for our customers whether it's increasing customer satisfaction with Support Center solutions, transforming service management with cloud solutions like ServiceNow®, developing complex business applications, or automating processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
At Solugenix, we believe in investing in our people, celebrating successes, supporting each team member, making clients successful and making an impact. Every employee who joins our team matters and becomes a critical component of our team that drives us forward.
Join our professional services team and work alongside the best professionals in the IT and service industry. Join the Solugenix family and discover what it's like to be a part of a high-performing team, connect with Solugenix today.
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!