Information Security Analyst
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a Information Security Analyst. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance.
- Daily security routines and reporting
- Aid security-related systems such as scanners, sniffers and IDS
- Security resource to users
- Provide training to new hires
- Apply Infosec best practices
- Identify vulnerabilities and configuration issues
- Monitor websites for security alerts, news bulletins and vendor advisories
- Bachelor's degree with 1+ year experience in a Windows environment. Knowledge of Windows security settings and controls
- Knowledge of current security threats and have understanding of security standards, practices, procedures and tools.
- High-level of attention to detail.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS13174 - Information Security Analyst
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.