Network Security Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Network Security Engineer. This role is revolved around designing, developing, and deploying portions of cloud and local systems, applications, and technical solutions to maintain cybersecurity for technology architecture and products. This person will communicate on potential threats and provide feedback on known vulnerabilities. This person will develop testing plans and scripts to assess risk for technology applications, systems, and solutions. For this role, you need experience with Palo Alto Firewalls or similar Firewalls.
- Leads analysis and evaluation of business technology needs, security, and systems requirements; develops specifications and performs development, integration, and programming activities for portions of cybersecurity applications, systems, and solutions
- Coordinates and communicates on potential threats and provides feedback on potential and known vulnerabilities; develops testing plans and scripts to assess risk for technology applications, systems, and solutions
- Conducts code, systems, and process reviews to identify areas of potential vulnerability; develops portions of diagnostics, tools, and patches to assess and mitigate intrusions and attacks
- Develops and expands technical knowledge and capability to communicate and explain complex technical topics to less-experienced team members
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Proven hands-on skills with Palo Alto or similar Firewalls, IDS/IPS tools.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- GIAC Python Coder (GPYC) for SOC Engineers
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$60k - $90k Annual
$60k - $90k Annual
$70k - $90k Annual
$90k - $115k Annual