Head of Software Development (C#/.NET)
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Head of Software Development (C#/.NET). This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Lead 3 development teams containing a total of 9 employees.
- Manage the conception & implementation of new projects in C#/.NET.
- Manage ongoing developments (change requests, product extensions).
- Strong Software Engineering experience & expertise.
- In-depth & application-ready knowledge of C# & .NET Framework.
- Some experience in Leading a Software Development team.
- Sound experience with databases (ideally with MySQL).
- Preferably skilled & experienced with Linux.
- Any knowledge of Electronics & Firmware Development (with C ++) is considered advantageous.
- University degree in Computer Science.
- Team-oriented & communicative personality.
- Logical, analytical & a high level of self-initiative
- Passionate about Software Development & motivated to continuously further develop.
- Very good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.