1st Level IT Support (Ref. Nr.:RE2665)
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by BRINE SA
1st level IT support
This support level acts as a single point of contact, for incident, request and customer service queries, via phone, email, chat or face-to-face and is responsible for the following;
- Incident Management: assisting customers and endeavouring to resolve their issues as effectively as possible, collaborating with colleagues when required. Where necessary escalating issues to the correct resolver group in the Bank. Taking ownership of customer issues and monitor the progress of the resolution, ensuring timely communication and follow-up of all incidents.
- IT request management and general customer service requests.
- Staffing walk-up service counters and providing face-to-face assistance to customers with issues, requests and questions
- Mobile fleet management and billing.
- Knowledge Management, including proactive updating of knowledge base articles.
- Coordination with external service providers.
Education, experience and IT skills
- A min of 2 years' experience of an IT Service Desk/Customer Services role preferably in an international environment.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is of advantage
- Knowledge and experience of supporting iOS devices (iPhone, iPads).
- Basic knowledge of networking, Routers, Firewalls, security.
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Outstanding customer service skills with a proactive customer and service orientation and a can-do attitude.
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for IT and good problem-solving skills
- Projects a positive image
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively balance workload of providing excellent customer service while attending to operational tasks.
- Excellent communication to enable clear communication with different audiences.
- Strong team-player
- High level of oral and written English language skills. A second major world language desirable.
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Work location: Basel
Salary: to be discussed
Permit: EU permits
Language: English oral and written. Any other world language is an advantage
Ref. Nr.: RE2665