Senior SaaS Product Support Analyst
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is seeking a Sr. SaaS Product Support Analyst for our client located in Wood Dale, IL. for a 6-month CFH. The individual will be responsible for enhancing the customer experience for a brand-new SaaS application, with a focus on product and technical support and user training. The ideal candidate should have experience developing and implementing Product Support/Customer Success strategies for SaaS applications.
- Create, maintain, and publish end-user support material (Knowledge Base, FAQ, etc.)
- Implement and manage customer support materials, ticketing systems, and work directly with the product to mature its experience and increase customer satisfaction.
- Gather feedback from users and assess their suggestions/improvements to make requested changes to improve the product/experience.
- Support and manage Tier 1 support requests and escalate to Tier 2 and 3 when appropriate.
- Active understanding and engagement in the Agile development process. Regular contributor of VOC input during Agile rituals.
- Bug tracking, feature request, and responsibility for frontline/escalated customer issue resolution within prescribed SLA limits (Azure DevOps, JIRA, Trello).
- Understand client business objectives, overcome technical constraints, and develop actionable strategies to maximize value creation for both the customer and the company.
- Work with Sales and Onboarding teams to ensure a successful transition from prospect to customer, and from customer to happy repeat customer
- Identify and document trends in user feedback, support activity, and other data sources to help inform Product Strategy and Feature Planning
- Achieve a balance of coordinating, managing, and hands on authoring of a portfolio of support tools and resources
- Drawing input from the Product and Technical teams, outline and draft self-service support resources, tutorials, and other customer-facing communications
- Develop and manage a scalable support strategy (including structure and staffing) as the customer base expands and business needs dictate.
- Interest in the aviation and aerospace industries and interrelated business sectors (experience supporting Aviation software customers ideal)
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Support, Technical Support, with 1+ year of team lead or junior manager experience preferred.
- Ability to empathize with and flex communication styles to match a variety of customers and situations
- A consensus builder and is capable of utilizing his/her strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with partners and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to influence people and get results through others