User/Deployment Readiness Analyst - Edinburgh - Contract
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by QA Limited
Deployment Readiness Analyst/Business Analyst - Edinburgh - Contract
Please note we will be conducting interviews in Edinburgh on either 11th or 12th February 2020
QA Learning provides the most complete range of learning and user adoption solutions available in the UK. With an impressive pipeline of projects, we are now looking to grow our pool of Deployment Readiness Analysts.
Forming an integral part of our solutions team you will interface between the deployment team and the business community to check key user data and application information for Windows 10/Office 365 migration projects. This is a great role for a person with demonstrable similar previous experience, who can combine customer facing skills with technical knowledge and competence.
You will be required to:
- Liaise with the business and users to gather data that is required to build, schedule and deploy new Windows 10 devices eg user information eg name, email address, application details, current device information, non-standard peripheral requirements, in-house developed business applications (MS Access etc.)
- Check all data submitted is complete and in the correct format, identifying and following up on any errors, gaps or anomalies identified
- Be the main point of contact for users assisting them to provide the data
- Work with the deployment team to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data being provided to them is what they require
- Escalate any delays/issues relating to the data capture and checking process to the Readiness Manager
- Attend weekly progress reviews and input into reporting.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Good technical understanding of the principles involved and the ability to translate this into non-technical language
- Excellent MS Excel and database experience
- Good eye for detail
- Windows 10, O365 project experience
- A tenacious approach.
NO TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS