Trainer Floorwalkers - Edinburgh and Glasgow - Contract
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by QA Limited
Trainer Floorwalkers - Edinburgh and Glasgow - Scotland - Contract
We will be interviewing in Edinburgh and Glasgow on either the 11th or 12th February 2020
QA is a Learning and Training organisation. We are looking for a number of enthusiastic Office 365 Trainer Floorwalkers to support our clients during Windows 10/Office 365 desktop
Transformation programmes in the Scotland
A priority of these roles are the ability to communicate to users the benefits of Office 365. To support the users with Office 365 collaborative applications: TEAMS, OneNote, OneDrive, SharePoint, Skype and Yammer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting users at their desk
- Dealing with any How Do I...?' type queries
- Assisting users with completing post-implementation checks
- Guiding users on where to find the appropriate support they need
- Promote and encourage users to fully utilise new products to work remotely, share information and collaborate more effectively
You must be an experienced Microsoft trainer/floorwalker with:
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of TEAMS, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player, self-motivating and self-sufficient
- Proven track record of providing technical assistance and troubleshooting issues relating to IT desktop refresh/transformation projects
- Must be flexible and prepared to travel
- Security Clearance
Please submit up-to-date CV's showing appropriate experience and feel free to expand in a cover letter.
NO TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS