Data Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours we are looking for a Data software engineer.
Start: ASAP (Q1 2020)
Location: Limburg region
Duration: 12 months + (possible extensions)
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the design, implementation and testing of to be made of feature or function level.
- Understands the implication the overall SW design/architecture has for this design and communicates issues regarding the feasibility of such a design within the constraints of the overall SW architecture. Especially performance, scalability, user interaction and consequences are key factors.
- Acts in line with departmental and project guidelines.
- Acts as a team member and ensures an adequate level of know-how for the engineers in the team. Is responsible for input in the planning process.
- Inspires fellow engineers to get the job done.
Main experience required
- Has large expertise in used technologies (see project background). Key technology skills here are: SQL and azure and C#, .NET
- Nice to have's: DAX, Kimball Dimensional Modelling techniques.
- Experience with BiGenius is highly recommended, as well as knowledge on Azure WebAPI.
- Keeps skills up-to date.
- Experience in working in teams. Experience in modern software engineering methods (preferably agile) and processes.
- Higher Vocational of university education in Computer/Software science or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- 3-5 Years experience in software engineering.
- Able to cover data oriented software development from design, coding unto testing
- Experience with using Microsoft development environment (VS, TFS) and Microsoft technologies
- Pre: Knowledge of Python
- Pre: (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place. Knowledge of design methods and engineering processes.
- Pre: Specific knowledge of the relevant area of application, where necessary.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.