Enterprise Architect | 24 Months | Brussels | Dutch
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Enterprise Architect | 24 Months | Brussels | C2 Dutch or Fluent
* Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background.
* Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented working.
* Knowledge of business processes in general and of those of the Flemish government in particular (after training period)
* Minimum 5 years of experience in general business operations with application in the IT field.
* Strong communication and analysis oriented.
* Strong abstraction
* Architecturally conceptually skilled and experienced
* Enterprise-architect or specialist-architect in a specific domain (networking, security, server infrastructure, application architecture, ERP, ECM platforms, Data warehouse and BI, ...). WITH CERTIFICATION.
* language requirement: Dutch speaking at European CEFR level C2.
* Thorough knowledge of all domains plus proven specialist architect in at least 1 specialist domains (see requirements)
* Knowledge of MS Office Package
* Knowledge of the different Project Management facets (costs, timing, coordination, planning, estimates
* Thorough Knowledge of Business Engineering;
* Being able to propose business solutions that are a good combination of Business and Technology knowledge
We will be scheduling interviews from Wednesday 22nd.