SC Cleared Cloud Application Architect
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by Applied Informatics Limited
Software architecture and development consultancy seeks SC cleared technical application architect with cloud and security experience to support National Law Enforcement Data Programme by delivering high-level/low-level application audit designs and providing SME input to development teams.
Based in Croydon 5 day/week, the specialist will be responsible for leading a team of technical staff to produce and deliver on detailed application designs for Audit, Alerting and Data Access Controls design architecture for the functional service.
The specialist will work with client's technical and project management teams and range of internal and external technical stakeholders (incl. other suppliers).
This role is expected to be outside IR35.
Candidates MUST have current SC clearance to apply for this role.
Essential skills and experience
- Applications architecture background (Java, json, XML)
- API/Broker/Bus architecture/API gateways (Mulesoft, Axway, AWS) - REST API's
- Building HL/LL designs
- Expertise/experience working on security controls/mechanisms, transport protocols, IAM, Access Control (RBAC&ABAC)
- Java Frameworks such as Hibernate, Camel; Message queueing (Eg. ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, MQSeries, MSMQ)
- Databases (eg. PostgresSQL, MS SQL, Sybase T-SQL, Oracle PL/SQL)
- ESB products (eg. Weblogic, Red Hat Fuse, JBoss)
- Frontend technologies such as REACT
Highly desirable skills and experience
- Cloud technologies eg AWS/Azure
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Toolsets eg confluence and JIRA