.NET C# Developer with Mobile apps experience
Posted on Jan 18, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client are looking for a .NET (C#) Developer with mobile apps development experience/knowledge.
Customer is a leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including retail and wholesale fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
Customer is actively working on TV mobile applications, and are looking to staff some of these projects with a senior .NET developer. These projects are usually done in partnership with other vendors or local development team, and the developers we are looking for should be able to be a contributing member of the development team, as well as acting as a skilled developer in our collaborations with external vendors and business.
- Work together with a team of .Net, Windows, iOS, and Android developers in a collaborative and communicative manner
- Interact with end-customers to understand their product vision, priorities and requirements and help them develop the roadmap for the product
- Bring an extensive knowledge of .NET (C#)
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017
- Experience with HTTP/1.1
- Experience with developing unit testing
- Experience with distributed version control systems (GIT), automated builds & continuous integration (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Feel comfortable creating libraries that can be reused by other developers/teams
- Have a good knowledge on Xamarin
- SOLID' design principles are your bible, refactoring your way of life
- Think about source control and automated build/deployment strategies in advance
- Have proven experience in developing mobile applications
- Bring a pro-active, can-do attitude, as you are comfortable working in a flexible environment with short deadlines
- Be a creative thinker, able to contribute to the analysis of tasks and requirements, as well as to the subsequent solution design
In addition, it would be an advantage if you also have:
- Experience in native mobile app development for Android AND/OR iOS.
- Experience working with Agile/iterative development practices, including continuous integration, test-driven development, refactoring and pair programming
- Cross platform development experience on other mobile/Embedded runtime platforms such as iOS, Linux and Windows Mobile
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture
- Experience on .NET Standard
- Extensive interest in mobile apps and gadgets
- Experience in porting/optimizing applications to mobile platforms and environments
Applicants should be able to work in an English-speaking environment and have fluent English as project language is English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus, but not required.