Senior Process Engineer
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
My Client based in Carlow is currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer (Technical Transfer) to work on the Technical Services Team.
This is a hands on Technical role supporting Tech Transfer, Validation Programmes, Processes and Projects.
You will be collaborating across different teams providing Technical support and reporting into the Technical Engineering Lead.
A Global Bio-pharmaceutical company who work with Products such as Vaccines, Animal Health Products and Oncology. They have been operating for 125 years and have 69,000 employee's worldwide in 140 countries.
- Manage Technical Engineering Projects and support Technical Transfers.
- Aseptic filling processes.
- Being a Representative for Internal Technical group discussions.
- Execute GMP in activities and Job Functions.
- Compliant in Technical Documentation and Risk Assessments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7 Years experience Industry experience.
- 5 years Technical Services/Tech Transfer experience.
- Degree Qualification (Technical/Science/Engineering)
For Immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Alternatively Please give me a call for more Information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales