Customs Audit Consultant - Amsterdam - 6-month contract
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by Ventula Consulting
Customs Audit Consultant wanted by my leading technology client based in Amsterdam to provide audit evidence and guidance to stakeholders within the organisation on governance matters focusing on these classifications.
Customs Audit Consultant role is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's most respected technology companies and who will be heavily involved in the company's 2020 audit assignment.
The Customs Audit Consultant will be working with six operational reports regarding local risk and governance structures on leasing transactions in accordance with the relevant accounting standards.
The role will suit candidates who have come have a University degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field, an excellent communicator and strong analytical skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CUSTOMS AUDIT CONSULTANT:
- Able to plan, set-up and execute an operational audit to investigate existence of pre-defined specific leasing.
- Have worked with IFRS16/USGAAP/ASC 842
- Strong knowledge of lease classification and lease accounting.
- Be able to proficiently identify applicable operational controls based on audit evidence, and if not recommend controls to be implemented to increase governance.
- Be able to complete validation process regarding shared revenues based on external funding of leasing contracts with external banks.
- Excellent communication skills.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this opportunity candidates are required to have worked on multiple operational reports regarding local risk and governance structures.