ITSM Portfolio Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
ITSM Portfolio Manager - Eindhoven, Netherlands - NextLink Solutions
NextLink is looking for an experienced ITSM Portfolio Manager - to join exciting project for our client within the global semiconductor area in the Netherlands.
Are you looking for new roles and this sounds like a good fit?
See more information about the role below and let me know what you think:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Extension: Possible
- Work location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Workflow: 5 days on site
- Remote: Not possible
The ITSM Services Portfolio Manager is a key position within the Customer Outcomes organization, responsible as the subject matter expert developing ITSM ServiceNow leading practice assets supporting:
Professional service engagements related to ITSM (process guides, presentations, value realization metrics etc.)
Business Process Consultants, Technical Consultants and Eco-system on the ServiceNow ITSM portfolio.
Supporting other business materials of the ITSM portfolio
This requires a highly focused and structured individual with vision who can instigate and drive change.
What you get to do in this role
- Responsible for the creation, deployment and maintenance of ServiceNow ITSM Leading Practices assets including process documents, workshop materials, stories, use cases, collaborating closely with colleagues across geographies.
- Support the development of the ITSM Services product portfolio through critical insight of industry trends and customer needs.
- Build Trust and Establish Thought Leadership through publication activities: Knowledge Articles, White Papers, Wiki, Community, Blogs, Templates, Capability Content, etc.
- Provide feedback into the Product Teams for Continual Improvement of Product Capabilities, Features and Interoperability in consideration of Customer Needs and Requirements
- Identifying areas of ITSM process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Liaise with ITSM BU product teams to ensure best practice collaboration and alignment, product roadmap input, and overall partnership in place
- Understand future product release roadmap and its impact to field delivery approach, services offered and enablement needs of the delivery team
- Assess impact of upcoming release to existing sales and delivery collateral, including updates to existing, creation of new and communication and enablement to delivery teams.
- Assist in strategic customer meetings providing deep subject matter expertise.
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' leading practice ITSM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Strong understanding and functional experience in ServiceNow ITSM capabilities
- Self-starter, with a high degree of initiative with the ability to work independently, and in a team environment
- Solid project management skills - the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and time lines, balance multiple priorities, and work under pressure are all necessary
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into layman terms
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with leading ITSM toolsets such as ServiceNow,
- Minimum of 5+ years of global process management experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Professional Services experience, ideally within a leading consultancy company.
- Proficient in process management competences.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office suite)
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification required. ITIL Expert or Service Manager Certification preferred. Experience with other frameworks such as IT4IT, DevOps an advantage.
- BPM training/certification preferred
If you are interested and available please call Paula or send me your most up to date CV (see below)