Technical IT Security Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by Nicolson Bray
Join this Global company as the Technical IT Security Manager and lead a team of highly skilled IT Security Engineers.
This role is based in Paris and reports to the Head of Information Security, Europe. Excellent English and French essential.
You will be responsible for IT Security solution design, engineering and operations, and your technical and leadership skills will be tested on a daily basis:
- Managing a team of extremely skilled IT Security Engineers
- Solution design & architecture for flagship IT security projects
- Defining the IT Security Operating Model
- Being the final escalation point for IT Security incident response
- Providing IT Security advice and expertise to critical IT projects
- Senior representation of IT Security both internally and externally
You will be working in the European Headquarters of Global company with a turnover of €15 billion, and reporting directly into the Head of Information Security, Europe.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This role would be ideal for candidates with the following experience:
- 5+ years IT Security experience - passionate about IT Security
- Experience working with SIEM technologies
- Very good knowledge of a broad range of security technologies - eg Firewalls/IDS/DLP/Anti-Virus/Web Filtering
- Very good understanding of Networks and TCP/IP
- Any experience with Zscaler, Rapid7 or ProofPoint an advantage
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills - in both English and French
- Excellent time management skills