Project Assistant Junior (German)
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Assistant Junior (German) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field coupled with 2-4 years of practical experience, ideally, within a banking or finance industry
- PMI or PMP certification is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Computer Software, such as MS Office, MS Project, Visio, etc.
- Experience in organizing Training Programs and Events
- Familiarity with production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods as well as leadership and mentoring skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn when dealing with digital media and platforms
- Languages: German and English, fluent in written and spoken, Italian and French is advantageous
- Coordinating projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities
- Presenting and explaining proposals, reports and findings to clients
- Analyzing technology, resource needs and market demand as well as planning the feasibility of projects
- Working closely with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures
- Reviewing and recommending or approving contracts and cost estimates
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15234
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.