Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'SCCM Specialist' for a 6-12 month project in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
The ideal 'SCCM Specialist' will need to have the following experience
- SCCM System Administration, architecture and design for large and complex environments
- Assist with monthly Windows Update deployment process to Windows Servers and workstations via SCCM
- Advanced experience with Operations System Deployment (OSD) around imaging, analysis and troubleshooting and automating those issue detections/resolution
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT
- Experience with Windows 10 OS imaging, Modern device management.
- Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Must have experience leading deployments from Window 7 to Window 10 migrations
- Experience in creating Software distribution packages for Applications and Software Updates including:
- Creating and deploying complex applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Centre and task sequencing.
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups, Deployment packages, and other methods.
- Experience in PowerShell and VB Scripting is highly desired
- SQL-based application administration; create custom SCCM reports and SQL queries in SSRS.
- Active Directory process automation; Active Directory Group policy administration
- Working knowledge of Windows registry, DHCP, DNS, DFS, EMET, Active Directory, VLAN management, etc
- Good knowledge of Windows 7/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, Windows 10
- Must have a good experience on MSI/MST/MSIX Windows Installer services
- Knowledge about Windows patching cycle process and have hands on experience on the same.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and networking concepts such as TCP/IP and other networking protocols and services: DNS, WINS, DHCP, Routing
- Certifications in SCCM and other Microsoft technologies
- Understanding of the business' goals and objectives
- Windows Intune Configuration Policies and MAM Deployments
- Cloud Management Gateway implementation and maintenance
- Desktop Analytics implementation and Report generation using Power BI
- Co-Management and Auto Pilot (White Glove)
- Agent health remediation
Please apply now if you are interested and available.