Master Data Cleansing
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by Stott and May
Global Master Data Cleansing Manager
We have an opportunity for a client in Switzerland and are looking for a Global Master Data Cleansing Manager (Master Data Migration Preparation) for driving, the creation and implementation of strategies for data cleansing and data transition scenarios (old/new data models, data sources) and alignment of timelines with all master data streams.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Lead the definition of strategies and approach for data cleansing to enable the migration (template for all Rollouts).
* Collaborate closely on the data migration strategy with business streams, IT migration lead and System Integrator.
* Coordinate with the local Data readiness Manager(s) in the different global client's locations
* Identify Data objects relevant for clean-up and migration in scope of the program in alignment with Client's Business/IT across rollout locations.
* Ensure the continuity of Data Cleansing activities together with the Information Architect and streams
* Responsible for the planning of all data cleanup related activities within the agreed timelines of overall Project/rollout planning.
To be considered for this position you must be able to present relevant skills and experience covering -
Hands on experience in delivering data clean-up activities, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry
* Expert knowledge in master data life cycle management
* Proven track record of introducing and delivering innovative solutions in the Data cleansing area with the ability to manage demanding timelines and operate in a complex environment
* Project Management experience in global/virtual teams
* Experience in managing stakeholder partnerships, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability/credibility
* Good knowledge of SAP MDG, S/4 HANA. Solution Manager is a plus
English speaking project environment