Active Directory Engineer
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Senior Active Directory Engineer
My client are looking for a motivated, talented, and experienced Active Directory Engineer, who is passionate about innovation, to help us build and run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable Customer IDP Platform (IDaaS). You will partner with and enable business to evangelize the use of Active Directory, PING, Secure Token Service, SAML, Oauth2 and OpenID best practices by focusing on scalability, maintainability, and reuse. The high-level goal of this position is to accelerate customer adoption and increase customer engagement of the IDP Platform, as well as supporting the Directory team in their daily business.
To be successful in this role, you must have in depth technical and communication skills, possibly with a software development background. You also need to be able to work cross functionally with several teams. You will need to learn complex businesses very quickly and manage competing business priorities.
You will have a unique opportunity to:
- Support the Active Directory application owner in his daily business
- Serve as SME within several projects.
- Lead sub tasks in several AD and Federation with PING projects
- Use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with application architects, engineers and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions.
What we need in you:
- Extensive Active Directory knowledge
- Background in Federation and Modern Auth. Technologies with PING
- Identity Management Platform know how
- User Data Aggregation and Synchronization know how
- Minimum of two years' experience with Active Directory, Federation and Modern Authentication
- IDM knowledge
- Knowledge of modern Web Authentication standards ideally with PING
- Proficient with Windows Server OS
- Basic knowledge in one of the following programming languages: VB.NET, C#, PowerShell
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Duration: 10 Months
Please click apply or send your CV directly to (see below)