SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER (CLOUD, GOOGLE, ANSIBLE, LINUX ADMIN, MIGRATION
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by Global Tech Recruitment
One of my partners, a leading company within the Zurich Financial Industry, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
A brief outline of the requirements for th role can be found below, please apply and I will be in direct communication ASAP.
- 3+ years of Linux administration (Ubuntu, RH, Suse)
- Ability to use Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud migration activities either Public or Private
- Configuring and troubleshooting interfaces to the following network technologies: Load Balancers, Firewalls, Routing, DMZs
- Good Scripting/programming skills (python, Perl, bash, Java, groovy, etc)
- Interest in the latest software engineering trends such as clouds, distributed systems, functional and reactive programming
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- DevOps stack experience (CI/CD tools: Jenkins, artifactory, Nexus, git)
This is strictly a PERMANENT employment. Contractors please DO NOT apply.
I look forward to discussing the role in moredetail!