Application Developer Financial Platform 100%_ Java/Grovy/Linux
Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by ITech Consult
Application Developer Financial Platform 100%_ Java/Grovy/Linux/Shell/German
For our customer from the banking sector, we are looking for an Application Developer Financial Platform 100% for the location Zurich und Region, Switzerland
* Development of solutions for the provision of financial market data services, applications
and modules & interfaces in close cooperation with the business Analysts.
* Development and optimization of the importers and exporters in the NeoXam Data Hub.
* Further development of the modular and specially developed JAVA framework
* FIMAS-X. Due to new requirements new features are to be implemented and
* Optimizations are carried out to ensure that the information provided by FIMAS (financial
and Market Data System) always correspond to the data received and sent by the meet the highest quality standards.
* Good practical programming knowledge with Java.
* Experience in Groovy Scripting language.
* Good practical experience with Unix/Linux and Scripting with Shell.
* Practical experience in using relational databases (DML)
* Experience with agile development methods (Scrum).
* Quick comprehension, good analytical and conceptual thinking.
* High level of commitment, time flexibility and team spirit.
* Good knowledge of financial and market data (Telekurs, Bloomberg, Reuters,
* German: fluent/mother tongue (C1/C2)
* English: Very good (B1- B2 Level)
Reference No: 918861NC
Role: Application Developer Financial Platform 100%_ Java/Grovy/Linux/Shell/German
Location: Zurich und region, Switzerland
Start Date: 01.02.2020
Duration: 31.12.2020 (longer-term good possibility)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.