Posted on Jan 17, 2020 by CV-Library
A small to medium sized precision engineering company based in Witham are looking to recruit a QA Engineer / Quality Inspector to join their team.
QA Engineer / Quality Inspector Duties:-
- Lead investigation, resolve product quality problems, and liaise with the customer on quality related issues
- Managing improvement projects and internal audits
- Maintain quality management systems (QMS) and procedure manuals
- To be able to work with the production, design and engineering departments to implement and lead continuous improvement programs
- Raising non-compliance notes, completing route cause and establishing corrective and preventative action.
Skills and experienced needed for this QA Engineer / Quality Inspector role:-
- You will have a background in quality engineering within the CNC/Precision engineering sector
- Experience in quality management systems
- It is essential that you have experience in using a hexagon metrology CMM running PC-DMIS software
- You will be qualified to ONC/C&G/NVQ3 in an engineering discipline
- Be able to inspect first offs
The salary for this role is between £33,000 to £37,000 depending on skills and experience. There maybe some flexibility on this depending on your skills and experience.
This is a permanent position subject to passing a 12 week probation.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£8.21 - £12.2 Hourly
£10 - £15 Hourly
£20k - £30k Annual
£13 - £15 Hourly
£18k - £20.5k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£10.6 - £11.3 Hourly