Real Estate Executive Assistant
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by Keller Williams, JT Kelly Team
This position provides an opportunity with an extremely fast growing developing team. Business has doubled year over year and we are looking for someone dynamic to be part of crafting the map to achieve long term goals, as well as growing into future roles with us.
Who are we looking for?
Executive assistant to JT Kelly will want to be part of building strategic systems and helping to make a lasting impact on the lives of clients. This person should have a strong growth trajectory and positive solution based mindset. The position requires someone who enjoys a fast paced environment, and has a strong ability to work with others to strategize while growing a business. The right person for this position will be friendly, outgoing, likable, funny, and easy to get along with.
Who are we?
JT Kelly has been in real estate since 2010 and is actively growing a team within Keller Williams. He specializes in residential sales, investment sales, landlord rep-rentals, and property management (through a separate company, Greater Boston Property Management).
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company in the United States by agent count, sales volume, and sales units. Consistently winning awards ( ), our mission is clear: to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living.
A Successful Executive & Showing Assistant Must Be:
· Detail oriented! Our business at times can be chaotic and we need someone who can handle chaos not by running out the door, but by sitting in it, embracing it and figuring out a way to organize it.
· Adaptable! We work with many different personalities with many different needs and we like to make them happy.
· The ideal candidate loves to help others stay organized, for example, organizing buyer consults, scheduling showings, in office meeting prep, tracking and preparing paperwork, coordinating marketing campaigns, etc.
· Highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving success, while being committed to growing their own skills and developing as a leader.
· Driven! We need someone who will walk in and just go for it! You're a team player! One must be willing to be available at "off" times whether that be by email, text, phone or in person at times.
· Genuinely interested in the real estate industry long term as well as staying in Massachusetts.
· Must have a car.
Tasks will vary day to day, week to week, month to month. Some of these tasks will include:
- Tracking property and client data in various CSV/Excel files.
- Prepping, sending, tracking paperwork to clients.
- Scheduling buyer, renter showings while coordinating with tenants, landlords, clients
- Going on renter showings to prospective clients (bonuses available).
- Managing calendars, dates, clients, events, parties, social events, raffle giveaways, incoming mail.
- Social media management - preparation of marketing materials on Facebook, Instagram, Canva, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Review site management - posting and managing content on review sites such as Google, Yelp, Realtor.Com, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook.
- Database & CRM Management (YouGotListings, MLSPin, KW Command).
- Property record management, including water readings at specific properties monthly.
- On the road; this position will require tasks such as picking / off checks, picking up items from properties (e.g. radon kits), picking up keys, showing properties, interacting face to face with clients.
- People oriented
- Happy, positive
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car (required)
- Ability to analyze clients' needs and wants and match them to properties
- Learning based & honest
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License (can help you get it)
We play hard but work even harder. So, although real estate may sound like fun to you, it's a ton of work behind-the-scenes. In this role, you will work extremely closely with me to make sure that the rest of the world continues to think that real estate is fun and easy.
You do need your RE license for this role, and we will cover the cost of acquiring it. We expect you to be able to attain your real estate license within 2 weeks.
Top 10% Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty in Newton
Owner, Greater Boston Property Management