Digital Content Planning Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by Salt
My client, a global leader in the online consumer space, have had a need created to join their Digital Content Planning team to focus on a loyalty/membership-focused project for the next 6-months, with potential to extend beyond this date.
The role will be based in their European HQ in the Netherlands (close to Central Amsterdam), and the business desires someone with a strong background in content, production and of course brand-led loyalty programs (not mandatory, but nice to have). Needs to be able to brief creative and production heavy agencies, prepare shot-lists, proof content, etc.
This is a planning-focused role, but to be successful you will need great communication and stakeholder management skills. You must be able to pull in resources both locally and internationally and get the best out of internal teams and external agencies.
The day to day will look like..
- Delivering detailed content plans to category and cross-category digital marketing teams. These will include calendarised channel-based content solutions anchored to agreed KPIs, as well as deliverables lists that production companies and agencies use to determine what still and moving images they need to capture on shoots, and what assets they need to deliver to the client.
- Investigating new content formats (both in and outside of the business) with a view to deploying them in the campaigns you are working on.
- Proofing campaign content.
- Collaborating with consumer insight teams to understand digitally-relevant consumer and commercial drivers and reflect them in your content plans.
- Communicating plans to stakeholders within your area of responsibility, providing transparency on deliverables and timelines for the upcoming season, including creation and leverage of assets.
- Optimising seasonal plans based on results and insights. Collaborate with other digital functions to reflect consumer insights in your seasonal plans.
- Identifying and minimising risks for the seasonal digital plans in your scope and ensure risks are transparent to internal and external stakeholders.
If you feel like you can deliver week in, week out on the above, then ping your CV to (see below)