Python Developer - London - Banking
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by Strike IT Services
Python Developer is required for a contract at a leading Bank based in London, this contract is initially until 28th Feb 2020 with a view to extending for a further 6 months.
Essential Python Skills:
- Has demonstrable experience of at least one web framework (preferably Flask) but would consider Django
- Relational Database knowledge (SQL)
- Can clearly describe RESTful Microservices architecture and HTTP methods
- Design Patterns: Understanding of key design patterns eg MVC
- Comfortable on both Windows/Linux environment.
- Self-Starter - works with minimal supervision and can provide clear design solutions to problems
- Good Troubleshooting skills. Ability to track and resolve
- Good Scripting skills - bash, Powershell or windows batch files.
- NoSQL database knowledge