Solutions Architect - Collibra Expert
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by Appoint Search Ltd
Solutions Architect - Collibra Expert - to £90k - London - Amazing company benefits
Do you have expertise in Collibra implementations?
Do you love data analysis and data manipulation?
Would you like to work for a leading Data Governance consultancy where your skills are valued?
If you do, we need to talk, a leading data and data governance consultancy are looking to recruit a Solutions Architect - Collibra Expert to be an integral part of their growing team.
The client is a trusted partner with the industry leading platforms Informatica and Collibra, providers of leading data management toolsets, they are proud to work with many of the world's top financial organisations; with deep expertise in data and data governance
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and growing team, whilst being immediately based in a client facing role, responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting, or deriving requirements for development, by directly engaging with various stakeholders to understand future enhancements and new functionalities.
- Consult in an SME capacity on Collibra use, implementation, integration, development, support, adoption and best practice.
- Stakeholder management at all business levels, both technical and business side.
- Data profiling, data analysis and manipulation.
- Change control and issue management within project context.
- Producing technical documentation for requirements, testing development and definition.
- Engineer solutions within technical stack in line with organisational strategy.
- Providing strategic leadership, guiding use and development for IT and the business
Experience needed in this position:
- Experience in, and desire to continue a career in; data management standards, data governance practices, data quality, data profiling, reference data management and business glossarisation.
- Likely 5+ years in a Data focused role: eg data steward, data focused consultancy, data governance lead etc
- Data model familiarity from contextual through logical to physical.
- Expertise in Collibra implementation integration, workflow development and support.
- Ability to discuss and visualize concepts in abstract form.
- Strong data manipulation skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Desire to take on new concepts and adapt to requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with the MS Office Suite, MS Project and Visualization tools.
- Degree educated - likely in computer science, mathematics, or other scientific discipline.
The company is great, supportive, professional and at the forefront of data governance, the office is relaxed but busy, they employ some of the brightest talent around. The senior leadership team are passionate and well regarded. They are dynamic, with an open culture, no office politics or micromanagement.
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21.4k - £21.4k Annual
£42k - £42k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual