Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
To Join our Enterprise Datawarehouse & Reporting Team, we are looking for an experienced ETL developer.
As ETL developer, you will be responsible for the technical analysis, the design, the implementation and the support of the ETL part of various projects and enhancements within the reporting team.
- Developing most of the time (Powercenter and Hadoop)
- Be able to understand the business requirements and propose a valid technical solution.
- Monitor and guarantee the continuity of the application in the QA and PROD-environment.
- Follow up and analyse incidents, identify the root cause, implement bug fixes and insure post-production support
- Optionally guide a junior/medior developer
- Advanced knowledge of general Data Warehouse and BI concepts
- Advanced knowledge Datamodelling
- Strong & proven experience with Informatica Powercenter (including version 10) in a large company setup (DEV, TST, QA, PROD Servers).
- Strong & proven experience with big volumes processing and performance-tuning
- Profound knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL/HQL queries)
- Advanced Knowledge of Linux kornshell programming
- Practical Experience with Teradata SQL (BTEQ scripts, stored procedure, ) and Loading utilities (Fastload, Multiload, )
- Practical Experience with developments on hadoop is a big plus (Hive, Spark, Scala, Kafka, Python,...)
- You are passionate about IT and able to think out of the box
- Strong analysis skill to capture/understand the business requirements delivered by BICS (international carrier service business)
- Team player and can work autonomous.
- Stress resistant and you can adjust easily to fast changing environments.
- Experience with an agile way of working
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory (English is mandatory, French or Dutch is a plus although not essential)
- Experience in telecom and financial sector is a plus