2nd Level Support (C#, SQL Server)
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
2nd Level Support (C#, SQL Server) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting technical issues in complex IT environments
- Familiarity with relational databases such as SQL Server is desirable
- Capability to read and understand code in C#/SQL Server is a plus
- Customer-oriented with a talent for discussing complex technical issues in order to reach agreement on priorities and manage expectations
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies resulting from general technical acumen
- Experience with Touchstone Re and CAT Trader coupled with a basic understanding of data integration, machine learning and further advanced analytical methods is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting core IT functions and development tools based on C#/SQL Server
- Ensuring day-to-day guidance and support to users across various business divisions
- Providing 2nd Level Support for IT related issues by communicating directly with business users
- Maintaining hosting platforms including cloud and external hosting platforms
- Acting as point of contact for resolving issues regarding users experience in relation to tools, technologies, security, connectivity and data
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15225
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.