Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
Data Scientist - Den Haag - Contract - ASAP start
My client, a leading FTSE 100 business, is searching for a proficient Data Scientist to join their audit team in The Netherlands!
Eager to brush up on your Dutch or want to kick start your New Years' resolution list with an exciting new opportunity? then keep reading!
What skills should you have?
- A strong understanding of SAP processes, data analytics, data privacy, IT security controls, data regulation policies, and regulations, etc.
- Hands-on IT audit experience
- Be well versed with data visualisation tools and databases, eg Oracle, SQL, and Power BI
- Prior experience within the areas of risk assessments, business control frameworks, etc.
- Able to generate codes from scratch and modify them accordingly using SQL
- Prior experience with Power BI
- An understanding of transactional data in relation to SAP
- Strong understanding of SAP tables and SAP modules is a must
What will you be doing?
Amongst other things, you will be working to look at the relationships between models and patterns including designing and testing models
- A great day rate of €600 to 700
- An exciting opportunity to be part of one of the leading audit functions where you can develop and use your knowledge and skills
Curious to find out more? Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.