Interim Team Lead Service and Supply Management team
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by Octopus Computer Associates
Interim Team Lead Service and Supply Management team - 6 months - Brussels & Czech Republic.
One of our important clients is looking for an interim Team Lead and Supply Management team. This is a 6 months contract based in Brussels with some travels to Czech Republic.
S/He is in charge of the helpdesk team and service management team for IT services (6fte)
Key Result Areas
- Lead the team and manages the daily operations an prio's
- Ensure engagement of the team and collaboration within the team and with others stakeholders in the organisation
- Ensure communication flow between Brussels and Prague locations.
Service and supply management
- Ensure an efficient management of outstanding requests
- Participate in the governance meetings with the 2 external suppliers
- Assists in training and transforming the team members to their new function as service managers
- Guards and monitors the quality of the services
- Handles all reporting on the services
- Collaborates with the Procurement team to manage the external suppliers
- Assists with the team the project to rollout new services.
- Implement a continuous action plan to improve our service level.
- Asset is a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
- Incident Manager: 5 years
- Service Delivery Manager: 5 years
- Service Manager: 5 years
- ITIL: 5 years
- Microsoft Office: 5 years
- ITIL v3: 5 years
- Dutch : intermediate
- English : advanced
- French : intermediate
To be considered, please send me your CV and I will get in touch with you for more details.