Global Master Data Cleansing Manager (MDMP)
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by ITech Consult
Global Master Data Cleansing Manager (Master Data Migration Preparation)- SAP/English/life cycle-management/MDG/Aspire
For our partner Roche in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Global Master Data Cleansing Manager (Master Data Migration Preparation)
ASPIRE is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing one global functional ERP in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by leveraging SAP's, industry and available Roche best practices. It aims at enabling Roche to be sustainably successful in the future by streamlining and simplifying its business model and systems globally.
We are looking for a Global Master Data Cleansing Manager (Master Data Migration Preparation) for the Aspire Program. You are responsible for driving, the creation and implementation of strategies for data cleansing and data transition scenarios (old/new data models, data sources) and alignment of timelines with all master data streams within the ASPIRE program. You will closely work together with the functional streams, the cross-functional master data stream, the integration team and the IT data migration lead developing transition scenarios to ensure with the local readiness managers that the countries are ready to migrate their master data.
The perfect candidate is experienced in working in a global interface position and used to lead and understand the needs of global teams in different locations and a Matrix organization.
* Lead the definition of strategies and approach for data cleansing to enable the migration (template for all Rollouts).
* Collaborate closely on the data migration strategy with business streams, IT migration lead and System Integrator.
* Coordinate with the local Data readiness Manager(s) in the different global Roche locations
* Identify Data objects relevant for clean-up and migration in scope of the program in alignment with Roche Business/IT across rollout locations.
* Ensure the continuity of Data Cleansing activities together with the Information Architect and streams
* Responsible for the planning of all data cleanup related activities within the agreed timelines of overall Project/rollout planning.
* Track and monitor all Data clean up related activities with corresponding reporting.
* Responsible for clean-up rules and documentation for all Master Data objects.
* Coordination of the creation of specifications for data clean-up for migration activities with the System Integrator.
* Document Data clean up progress on frequent base.
* Support sourcing of data migration/clean up resources and tools.
* Align local data clean up and local readiness to ensure preparation is completed
* Guide the involved Team members before/during/after cleansing activities
* 10+ years of hands on experience in delivering data clean-up activities, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry
* Expert knowledge in master data life cycle management
* Proven track record of introducing and delivering innovative solutions in the Data cleansing area with the ability to manage demanding timelines and operate in a complex environment
* Project Management experience in global/virtual teams
* Experience in managing stakeholder partnerships, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability/credibility
* Good knowledge of SAP MDG, S/4 HANA. Solution Manager is a plus
* Strong analytical thinking, result-oriented team player and ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
* Experience in managing stakeholder partnerships, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability and credibility
* Ability to establish a solid network and work effectively across organizational boundaries
* Willingness to travel up to 30 - 40%
Nice to have:
* Former Roche Experience
* Knowledge of Agile and Scrum
* Any additional language is a plus
Solid educational background (BA, MA) and experience of having worked in a similar position in an international pharmaceutical environment
Reference No.: 918901SGR
Role: Global Master Data Cleansing Manager
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.