Software Release Engineer
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by MSys UK Ltd
We are looking for a Software Release Engineer who has 3 - 5 Years recent experience working in Software Releases and Build Management in a Software Development environment delivering software fit for high profile consumer products.
- Solid Understanding of the Lifecycle of Embedded Software Development.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Methodologies.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment models using Jenkins, Sandboxie or Containerisation environment (Docker etc)
- Technical understanding and working experience of code management system such as Git, Gerrit, ClearCase, Subversion etc
- Experience in Jenkins Build tools such as Maven, Build root, Yocto project.
- Proficient in the use of defect tracking process and systems such as Jenkins
- RDK-B/RDK-V development experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of C/C++ development in Linux Embedded development environment.
- Excellent Organisational, Communication (Written & Verbal), and interpersonal Skills.
- Flexible and Adaptable to changing targets and priorities.
This is a chance to work with one of the leading companies in the sector. Do send your latest Resume/CV along with your Expected Rate/Salary.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£120 - £140 Daily
£19k - £20k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual