Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by SystemRS
Provides quantitative services, consultancy and products for financial and industrial clients, including a number of global Fortune 500 companies. Their business edge originates from the effective translation of Intelligent Technology into measurable, bottom-line client value. They are a privately held company incorporated in 2005.
We offer a unique opportunity for a Java developer with several years of professional experience with IT solutions in the financial industry. As a member of the development team, you are jointly responsible for the further development of our private banking software. Our solutions are mainly implemented in Java.
As an experienced software developer and expert in Java, you define, develop and test high-quality functionalities in the existing software. In addition, work with your team to contribute to architecture, code delivery, and maintenance. Your tasks also include the development of prototypes and the implementation of mathematical models.
You will continuously demonstrate your skills and experience with large-scale IT systems. In addition, you are interested in developing sustainable customer relationships and serve as a role model in the team.
In addition, you meet the following criteria:
- Higher education (MSc, BSc or equivalent) in computer science, engineering discipline or natural sciences.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the development and roll-out of productive systems, preferably in the financial sector.
- Experience with agile development methods.
- Strong interest in and basic knowledge in financial markets or a strong motivation to get involved in it.
- Strong communication skills in German; English is a plus.
- Work permit for Switzerland.