Lead Voice Engineer- HCS
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by SLR Dynamics
Role title: Voice Engineer
Location: Reading office and client sites as required
Role type: FTC Contract or Permanent
SLR Dynamics have a number of opportunities for Lead Voice Engineers to join our team based in Reading/Newbury working with our tier 1 telecom client.
As part of our growing programme with our client, SLR are looking for experienced Voice engineers to work on a new project from March 2020. The project will manage the migration from Legacy HCS platform to our Clients platform.
Responsibilities will include
- Cover and execute site migrations
- Manage defects from migrations
- Amend dial plans at migration time
- Interact with internal teams, Customer and customers 3rd parties throughout the migration phases.
- Check site builds prior to migration
- Automation of data from Legacy HCS platform to client platform.
Additional Lead responsibilities
- Support and manage the migration plans with client and clients customers
- Manage the Project team and allocation of team members to migration sites
- Support HR with on/off boarding of team members
- Report to the Director of Delivery & Testing on project/team status as required
- Liaise with Sales teams on potential opportunities
- Develop external relationships with technical partners
- Understand SLR partner tools and strategy
- Support training of team members on client tools
- Support Sales team with pre-sales activities as required
The ideal candidate will need to have the following skills/experience
- Hands on Technical Experience in Cisco Voice technologies
- Cisco CUCM/CUCDM
- Cisco HCS
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to interact with senior-level technical and business decision-makers as a strategic advisor
- Ability to work as a solid member of the team
- Must be a self-starter and have ability to manage expectations with a sales team and with customers
- Strong leadership and communication skills
SLR are a dynamic company who provide technical and business solutions to Telecom Providers and Large Enterprise customers. A company with a commitment to their employees whilst delivering world class IT Services to their customers.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£24.5k - £35.5k Annual
£28k - £37k Annual