Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by IT Support 365 Ltd
The post is based at St. Helens, Merseyside.
Working as part of a small team, responsibilities will see you working closely with senior IT Managers, IT Account Managers, Sales as well as Technical teams and will involve you completing all project life cycle requirements.
Principal duties and responsibilities
Your primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ability to take ownership and run a project from end to end
- Organising project scheduling, documentation, plans and liaising with Senior Managers.
- Coordinating project resources.
- Continual collaboration with stakeholders (both internal and external) to identify, manage and resolve any dependencies, risks and issues throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Ability to identify and manage risk throughout a project-escalating and resolving issues as they happen.
- Collaborate with the relevant business units and stakeholders to scope out new projects and initiatives. Including the development of project, resourcing and communication plans and respective financial expenditures.
- Ability to construct and maintain a detailed project plan throughout the life cycle of a project.
- Ability to scope out and manage budgets, schedules, reports, timelines, presenting back to the business over the duration of a project.
The successful candidate will have:
- Full end to end project management experience of taking projects from inception through to delivery.
- Solid foundation of technology knowledge and ability to adapt new skills and techniques as they emerge in the fast-moving technology sector.
- Significant experience managing multiple IT projects.
- Formal Project Management qualification, ideally Prince2.
- Strong third party management.
- Knowledge & understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Experience of identifying faults via root cause analysis and looking for trends.
- Experience of working to SLA's.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.