Senior Process Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
1) Coordinates all relevant stakeholders in the course of assigned projects
2) Contribute as unit representative on project teams. Ensure that own and team deliverables are met and approved (eg MBRs, eBRs etc.)
3) Deviation and CAPA Management, Change Control Management for process related topics
4) Prepare, oversight and post-process all project related activities (Kickoff, manufacturing oversight, Close-Out etc.)
5) Act as a consultant for development team in GMP(-manufacturing) and technical related questions
6) Act as unit representative on development teams and/or other cross functional teams
7) Drive continuous improvement by eg participating or leading IQP projects; holding lessons learned; active involvement for improvement projects
8) Interpret results, evaluate data, draw conclusions and report back to team and management.
9) Support cultural evolution within own function by showing positive work ethics and influencing others.
10) Support external and internal audits by acting as subject matter expert.
Minimum: Advanced degree in scientific or relevant discipline (B.Sc. or equivalent)
Desirable: Ph.D. in scientific or relevant discipline or equivalent
Fluent English required (oral & written)
1. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in GMP related manufacturing environment
2. Basic project management, good organization and planning skills
3. Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills
4. Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
5. Good knowledge about the drug development process
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.