Senior Java developer Detavast
Posted on Jan 16, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Java Developer
One of my market leading clients in the Hague is urgently seeking a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Senior Java Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Your technology stack must therefore at least consist of: Java8, Angular JS, Spring Boot and Docker and you have experience with CI/CD.
- Proven track record in this role, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge of software development and test automation
- Competent in Continuous Delivery
- Willingness and ability to automate to the bone and master new technologies is a must-have
- Experienced in Scrum and Agile
- Able to work under pressure, no 9-5 mentality
The Senior Java Developer will perform the following responsibilities
- You make sure that our AML application is secure, stable and meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Install, configure and implement FCRM software
- Make sure deployments and testing are automated
- Integrate the FCRM application in the application landscape
- Work in a cross-border agile squad, and actively contribute to continuous improvement of quality and speed.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!